Saturday, December 31, 2011

Little House in the Big Woods















Over 4 years ago we sold our dream house, many of our possessions, and put the much of the rest in storage to start a crazy new adventure. We began laying the groundwork to build our new dream house in the woods.

From picking the build site, to figuring out what ended up being a 1/2 mile driveway (with a bridge!!), to finally deciding on the house itself and then the actual house build....I hope to share our adventures with you!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog via hooked on houses (I googled the houseplan, because I loved your kitchen and came upon your blog). We are a year away from searching for land a 2 away from building, but I love this home!! We were looking to build more in the 2000 sq.ft range, but I am definitely keeping this house for inspiration and adding your blog to my reader. You have created a beautiful house in the woods :)

    ReplyDelete